Rhein, Mosel & Saar 3 Flussen reise in DeutschlandOktober 22 - 29 / 2022
Abreisedatum: 22 oktober 2022
Tägliche route abstand 25 bis 55 km
Die detaillierte Beschreibung ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar:
Leaves are falling from the trees, grapes are harvested & nature shows 50 shades of orange! Enjoy the golden time on the Moselle during fall.
Bike, Barge & Cruise the beautiful Saar & charming Moselle rivers. Explore the the Roman city of Trier – Visit Little Venice Saarburg - the charming ‘black cat’ town Zell – famous Bernkastel. Cruise along the Saar surrounded by mountains - the Moselle with its vineyards. Bike on great bike paths along these rivers and enjoy an included wine tasting at the well-known winery ‘Storck’.
Check in: 3:30 PM – 5 PM Merlijn will sail to Schwemlingen, a beautiful dock within natural surroundings. There will be a welcome drink and crew introduction. We’ll also inform you about the tour, the ship and give you a safety briefing. Dinner is enjoyed during the cruise, with an opportunity for a stroll in the natural area around the tiny town of Schwemlingen afterwards.
Your bike & barge cruise will include:
- 7 nights on board Merlijn
- welcome drink
- daily cleaning of your cabin
- supply of bedding, towels, facial tissues, hand soap, soap, shampoo, sewing kit, vanity kit, bathrobe & slippers.
- culinary care: 7 breakfast buffets, 6 packed lunches and 6 x 3-course dinners
- coffee, tea and iced water
- services of a tour guide
- daily information about the trip of the next day
- use of 27-speed bicycle, including a waterproof pannier, towel and universal helmet
- we will provide you with your own water bottle
- GPS-tracks on most routes
- canal, bridge & harbour fees.
- all ferry fares en route
- entrance to the castle of Eltz
- wine-tasting session at the Storck winery
- guided city tour of Trier
Your bike & barge cruise does not include:
- one dinner
- drinks other than those mentioned
- inbound and outbound journey
- city maps (though a few are available on board)
- bike maps
For your comfort, we rent out electric bikes at € 30,- each per day, reservations in advance are advisable.
The general terms and conditions of Merlijn de magie van water B.V. apply to all bookings, offers and agreements. Please find them on our website under ‘Terms & Conditions’.
Merlijn complies the General Data Protection Regulation to protect your privacy. Please find them on our website under ‘Privacy statement’.
We reserve the right to modify schedule and/or program. If (part of) the route is not navigable due to weather conditions and/or other nautical reasons and/or is closed off due to circumstances and/or for safety reasons, the operator and/or the captain has the right to change the schedule. This includes changing the location of departure and/or arrival and temporarily suspending departure. Nautical and/or meteorological reasons are understood to mean, among others, weather conditions, the tide, obstruction of waterways/shipping lanes, and the condition of the ship. Closed off due to circumstances and/or safety reasons are understood to mean, among others, terrorism, diseases, natural disasters. Changes in schedule and/or program do not give the customer the right on free cancellation.