Merlijn's magical Christmas cruise
'Along the German Christmas markets"December 06 - 10 / 2021
Departure date: 06 december 2021
Merlijn will be dressed up for Christmas and she will sail a route no other large vessels can go.
Celebrate Christmas the old way, with a magical cruise along the German Cristmas markets.
Spend your mornings in the lounge, stuffed with Christmas decorations and flooded with daylight from the roof windows. Use the afternoon/evenings to shop your Christmas presents for this year on the German Christmas markets and visit old towns. Enjoy lunches and dinners onboard and taste the local cuisine while eating out.
When you want an afternoon brake from Christmas, we included an excursion to an old steel factory that changed into a beautiful park.
This trip has the reverse day-to-day program as the Düsseldorf-Münster trip.
*the minimum number of participants for this trip is 14
From 3:30 PM, you are welcome aboard your fully equipped cruise ship Merlijn, the crew will help you to carry your luggage onboard and guide you to your room. When check in is completed your captain & host will offer you a welcome drink and introduce the crew. Also they will inform you about the cruise, the ship and safety.
- 4 nights’ accommodations on board the Merlijn in a double room with private bathroom
- daily cabin cleaning service
- welcome drink
- 4 x breakfast buffets, 3 x 2-course lunch, 3 x 3-course dinner
- coffee, thee & water
- service of a tour guide
- excursion to ‘Landschaftspark”
- guided city tour Munster
- inbound and outbound journey and transfers
- drinks, other than mentioned at 'inclusive'
- entrance fees, excursions other than mentioned at ‘inclusive’
- use of bikes
- gratuities to the staff