Frequently asked questions
We have collected the most frequently asked questions here for you:
- Question: How does your booking system works?
Answer: There's a separate chapter for this just click here!
- Question: What are the payment terms? Do you require a deposit or the full payment at time of reservation?
Answer: We require a 20% deposit at the time of reservation, please have a look at this chapter of our website just click here!
- Question: When do I pay the final invoice?
Answer: 3 Months before departure you will receive an email from us with the final bill and all travel information. The due date of the final invoice is 2 months before starting date of the tour.
- Question: Do you have a cancellation policy?
Answer: Yes, there's a separate chapter for this just click here!
- Question: Is there the ability to get trip insurance?
Answer: We don’t offer a trip insurance, but we always advice to buy one at your local insurance shop.
- Question: Do you have a recommended hotel at my embark/disembark location?
Answer: We sail many routes, dock in a lot of ports and hotel preferences are very personal, that's why we can't recommend a certain hotel. But of course we can help you by sharing the website from Booking.com Here you can find almost every hotel in Europe!
- Question: Is English spoken on the boat and by the guides?
- Question: How do the bike tours work. Is there a Guide or are you given a map or gps to find your way around?
Answer: All bike & barge tours are fully guided, the tourguide will inform you about next day's cycle-tour and will guide the tour all day, also the guide can learn you some interesting details about the area since they now the tours!
- Question: Can I cycle on my own?
Answer: That’s possible as well. We are developing GPS-routes on more and more routes or the guide can help you with maps or normal gps.
- Question: What happens if a bike breaks down in route?
Answer: First of all we make sure our top-quality bikes are in good condition, resulting in (almost) no break downs. If it does happen, the tourguide will try to fix the bike, otherwise we’ll always find a solution and the ship is never far away!
- Question: Are there any activities on board at night?
Answer: On our small-sized boat, we don’t offer a musician or similar. We do have a sound system onboard and we also have a keyboard and guitar to be used by anyone who feels comfortable to play ????.
- Question: Are we able to get off the boat at night and walk?
Answer: The ship is always docked at night, giving you the possibility to get off for a walk or a local bar.