Holland & Belgium Premium Tulip tourApril 27 - May 07 / 2021
Departure date: 27 april 2021
Average biking distance per day 20 to 60 KM
This trip can be booked through our partner Tripsite
Can't get enough of Biking & Barging? We designed this Premium 11-day tour for you!
Expect more bike-route options, more peace while riding and more time for city's & culture.
Bike, Barge and Cruise the most beautiful parts of the Netherlands (Holland) & Belgium. From Amsterdam, we’ll head for ‘de Zaansche Schans’, with its open-air museum and working windmills, before making our way to Haarlem, the oldest city in The Netherlands. We will then visit the wondrous flower exhibition ‘Keukenhof’. Along the way, you’ll sample the local cuisine of The Netherlands and Belgium, visit Royal Delft, and view the many windmills and waterways of Kinderdijk. Then, we venture on to Belgium, starting in Antwerp, the diamond city. You’ll also get the chance to swim in the North Sea at Oostende, and we’ll end our journey in historic Bruges, the jewel of Flanders.
(this trip has the reverse itinerary from Amsterdam - Bruges tour)
Your bike & barge cruise includes:
- 10 nights onboard Merlijn
- welcome drink
- daily cleaning of your cabin
- supply of bedding, towels, facial tissues, soap
- culinary care: 10x breakfast buffet, 9x packed lunches and 8x 3 course dinners
- coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice water
- service of a tour guide
- daily information of the trip on the next day
- use of 27-speed bicycle, including a bike bag, towel and helmet
- we will provide you with your own water bottle
- canal, bridge & harbour fees.
- ferry fees
- entrance to Keukenhof
- entrance to Royal Delft
Your bike & barge cruise doesn’t includes:
- two dinners
- drinks other than mentioned
- excursions other than mentioned
- inbound and outbound journey
- city maps (though a few are available on board)
- bike maps - insurance
For your comfort we rent electric bikes € 30 each per day, reservations ahead are advisable.