Holland & Belgium Premium Tulip tourApril 17 - 27 / 2021
Departure date: 17 april 2021
Average biking distance per day (KM) 20 to 60 KM
This trip can be booked through our partner Tripsite
Can't get enough of Biking & Barging? We designed this Premium 11-day tour for you!
Expect more bike-route options, more peace while riding and more time for city's & culture.
Amsterdam – ‘de Zaansche Schans’ with its open air museum and windmills – the oldest town of Holland, Haarlem – Entrance to the Flower exhibition ‘Keukenhof’ – Taste the local cuisine of Holland and Belgium – Entrance to Royal Delft – Kinderdijk - Diamond city Antwerp – Swim the North-Sea in Oostende – Bruges the most beautiful Flemish city.
Your bike & barge cruise includes:
- 10 nights onboard Merlijn
- welcome drink
- daily cleaning of your cabin
- supply of bedding, towels, facial tissues, soap
- culinary care: 10x breakfast buffet, 9x packed lunches and 8x 3 course dinners
- coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice water
- service of a tour guide
- daily information of the trip on the next day
- use of 27-speed bicycle, including a bike bag, towel and helmet
- we will provide you with your own water bottle
- canal, bridge & harbour fees.
- ferry fees
- entrance to Keukenhof
- entrance to Royal Delft
Your bike & barge cruise doesn’t includes:
- two dinners
- drinks other than mentioned
- excursions other than mentioned
- inbound and outbound journey
- city maps (though a few are available on board)
- bike maps - insurance
For your comfort we rent electric bikes € 30 each per day, reservations ahead are advisable.