Rijn, Moezel & Saar 3 rivieren reis in DuitslandJuli 23 - 30 / 2022
Vertrekdatum: 23 juli 2022
Gemiddelde fietsafstand per dag 30 tot 55 km
Fiets & Cruise de Machtige ’vader’ Rijn, de altijd romantische Moezel, en prachtige rivier de Saar. Verken de charmante stad Rüdesheim en het ‘stadje van de zwarte kat’ Zell, bezoek de beroemde stad Bernkastel en de historisch Romeinse stad Trier onderweg naar het ‘klein Venetië’ Saarburg. Cruise over de geweldige Rijn, de Moezel met zijn vele wijngaarden en de Saar, omringd door bergen. Fiets langs deze rivieren en geniet van de inbegrepen wijn proeverij bij de beroemde “Storck” wijnmakerij.
De uitgebreide beschrijving is enkel in het Engels beschikbaar:
Check in: 3:30 PM – 4 PM. There is a welcome aboard drink and crew introduction. We’ll also inform you about the tour and the ship, and give you a safety briefing. After dinner, there will be time to stroll through the city and enjoy a splendid view over the Saar valley. In the charming city itself, you’ll be impressed by the narrow alleys, framework houses, and Baroque constructions, as well as colourful seamen’s houses and fishermen’s dwellings. There is an overnight stay in Saarburg.
Your bike & barge cruise will include:
- 7 nights on board Merlijn
- welcome drink
- daily cleaning of your cabin
- supply of bedding, towels, facial tissues, hand soap, soap, shampoo, sewing kit, vanity kit, bathrobe & slippers.
- culinary care: 7 breakfast buffets, 6 packed lunches and 6 x 3-course dinners
- coffee, tea and iced water
- services of a tour guide
- daily information about the trip of the next day
- use of 27-speed bicycle, including a waterproof pannier, towel and universal helmet
- we will provide you with your own water bottle
- GPS-tracks on most routes
- canal, bridge & harbour fees.
- all ferry fares en route
- entrance to the castle of Eltz
- wine-tasting session at the Storck winery
- guided city tour of Trier
Your bike & barge cruise does not include:
- one dinner
- drinks other than those mentioned
- inbound and outbound journey
- city maps (though a few are available on board)
- bike maps
For your comfort, we rent out electric bikes at € 30,- each per day, reservations in advance are advisable.
The general terms and conditions of Merlijn de magie van water B.V. apply to all bookings, offers and agreements. Please find them on our website under ‘Terms & Conditions’.
Merlijn complies the General Data Protection Regulation to protect your privacy. Please find them on our website under ‘Privacy statement’.
We reserve the right to modify schedule and/or program. If (part of) the route is not navigable due to weather conditions and/or other nautical reasons and/or is closed off due to circumstances and/or for safety reasons, the operator and/or the captain has the right to change the schedule. This includes changing the location of departure and/or arrival and temporarily suspending departure. Nautical and/or meteorological reasons are understood to mean, among others, weather conditions, the tide, obstruction of waterways/shipping lanes, and the condition of the ship. Closed off due to circumstances and/or safety reasons are understood to mean, among others, terrorism, diseases, natural disasters. Changes in schedule and/or program do not give the customer the right on free cancellation.