Moezel & Saar 3-Landen tour
Duitsland, Luxemburg & Frankrijk aanrakenOktober 23 - 30 / 2021
Vertrekdatum: 23 oktober 2021
Gemiddelde fietsafstand per dag 35 tot 45 km / Niveau: Gemakkelijk
De uitgebreide beschrijving van deze reis is enkel beschikbaar in het engels:
Bike, Barge & Cruise the charming Moselle, touching three countries. Fall in love with the French countryside & the German mountains while cycling along the Moselle river on good bike paths - Taste the wines from Luxembourg while visiting a wine cellar - Explore the ancient French cities Metz & Thionville - Enjoy a guided tour in former Roman city Trier – Visit famous Bernkastel with its magnificent framework houses, ‘black cat’ city Zell & romantic Cochem – Climb the road to see the stunning castle ‘Burg Eltz’.
Frouard is a small town (and the first port) just outside Nancy.
Check in: 3:30 PM – 4 PM We will offer a welcome drink and introduce the crew. We will also inform you about the tour, the ship and offer you a safety briefing. 5 PM Merlijn sails to Dieulouard, a tiny French town! After dinner you can enjoy an evening walk.
Your bike & barge cruise includes:
- 7 nights onboard Merlijn
- welcome drink
- daily cleaning of your cabin
- supply of bedding, towels, facial tissues, soap
- culinary care: 7 times breakfast buffet, 6 times packed lunches and 6 times 3 course dinners
- coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice water
- we will provide you with your own water bottle
- service of a tour guide
- daily information about the trip of the next day
- use of 27-speed bicycle, including a bike bag, towel and helmet
- canal, bridge & harbour fees.
- wine cellar visit in Luxembourg
- guided city tour Trier
- entrance to Burg Eltz
Your bike & barge cruise doesn’t include:
- one dinner
- drinks other than mentioned
- inbound and outbound journey
- city maps (though a few are available on board)
- bike maps
For your comfort we rent electric bikes for € 30 each per day, reservations in advance are advisable.