Moezel & Saar 3-Landen tour
Duitsland, Luxemburg & Frankrijk aanrakenOktober 21 - 28 / 2023
Vertrekdatum: 21 oktober 2023
Gemiddelde fietsafstand per dag 35 tot 45 km / Niveau: Gemakkelijk
De uitgebreide beschrijving van deze reis is enkel beschikbaar in het engels:
Bike, Barge & Cruise the charming Moselle, touching three countries. Fall in love with the French countryside and German mountains while cycling along the Moselle River on solid bike paths, and sample nectarean Luxembourg wines while visiting a wine cellar. Explore the ancient French cities of Metz and Thionville, and enjoy a guided tour in the former Roman city of Trier. Your other stops include the famous Bernkastel with its magnificent framework houses, the ‘black cat’ city of Zell and romantic Cochem.
Frouard is a small town (and the nearest port) just outside Nancy.
Check in: 3:30 PM – 4 PM We will offer a welcome drink and introduce the crew, as well as inform you about the tour and the ship, and offer you a safety briefing. At 5 PM, Merlijn will set sail for Pont-á-mousson. After dinner you can enjoy an evening walk.
Your bike & barge cruise includes:
- 7 nights onboard Merlijn
- welcome drink
- daily cleaning of your cabin
- supply of bedding, towels, facial tissues, soap
- culinary care: 7 times breakfast buffet, 6 times packed lunches and 6 times 3 course dinners
- coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice water
- we will provide you with your own water bottle
- service of a tour guide
- daily information about the trip of the next day
- use of 27-speed bicycle, including a bike bag, towel and helmet
- canal, bridge & harbour fees.
- wine cellar visit in Luxembourg
- guided city tour Trier
Your bike & barge cruise doesn’t include:
- one dinner
- drinks other than mentioned
- inbound and outbound journey
- city maps (though a few are available on board)
- bike maps
For your comfort we rent electric bikes for € 30 each per day, reservations in advance are advisable.